Path Release Updates
The Path Hotfix was released on August 29, 2021, which included the following feature updates and enhancements.
General Updates and Enhancements
- Updated the Additional Product Information section on the Product & Pricing screen, by adding the Down Payment Assistance Program checkbox and additional fields for entering related information such as the percentage of the principal that is forgiven and how often this occurs.
- Added the ability to upload and view password-protected PDF documents.
- For certain documents, depending on their security configuration, edits can be made (same as a regular PDF document without password protection).
- If Adobe PDF Reader requires a password to view the document, then that password will also be required to view the document in Path.
- Updated the logic for the Disclose CD button on the Closing Disclosure screen.
- If this button is clicked before the Date Issued and Delivery Method fields are completed, an error message appears instructing the user to complete these fields before continuing.
- Updated the calculation of the Anticipated Sell Price, which is now calculating correctly.
- The Amortization Schedule form is now correctly printing the MI, Balance, and APR.
- Updated the Lock Date calculation.
- The QM report APOR calculation is driven by the Lock Date on the Lock Confirm screen. For proper APOR calculation, the Lock Date is a required field.
- This update takes effect on September 1, 2021.