Path December Release
The latest Path release went live on December 19, 2021. Here’s a quick overview of some of the updates and enhancements to your Path software that were included in this release.
General Updates & Enhancements
- Early ULAD integration is now ready for use
- Added IVES Participant section to support the printing of the 4506C form in the Contacts Screen
- Added the Tax Transcript section and lightbox to support the printing of the 4506C form in the Borrower Screen
- Added Property Seller as a source of other financing
- Added Builder Developer, Real Estate Agent, and Other Interested Party as other types of credit.
- Added Mortgage Differential as a type of other income.
- Updated the Adjustments and Other Credits lightbox by adding the Description field.
- Roles can now be deleted from the Send to Role field on the Button Configuration lightbox.
- Updated the configuration of custom buttons (e.g., the Cabinet button), so that when a loan has reached a certain status, the button appears and works according to its configuration.
- Added variations of the 4506C form to the form library, so that individual tax transcripts can be entered for individual entities and years.
- When documents are downloaded in bulk, each document file retains its original name.
Click here to view the full list of Path Release updates and enhancements.